Hiring and using a residential interior designer, is probably not as expensive as you think and also can reap great rewards in terms of bringing a real sense of you and a wow factor to your home.
Claire from Davies-Hobbs Design runs a successful residential interior design business, including design advice, project management, furniture design, bathroom & kitchen renovations and 2D and 3D room visualizations. She is the real deal when it comes to interior design, check out the great sense of drama and style on this barn conversion:
With a don’t move improve culture ever present in the UK, working with a residential interior designer like Davies-Hobbs Design in addition to helping with the design of your interiors, they specialise in sourcing the furniture, fittings and artwork for your property and can also project manage your renovations.
We have lots of residential interior designers all over the UK, so use our local interior designer search to find an interior designer.
Tips for finding a residential interior designer:
- Check out previous examples of their work
- Get testimonials
- Check out qualifications/experience and portfolio
- Use local interior designer search to find local interior designers
- Look in magazines for interior designers you like
- Visit bathroom/kitchen showrooms as they often have contacts of interior designers they have experience of using.