Great news for all JuggleFrogs customers – the Government has reduced VAT from 17.5% to 15% and JuggleFrogs will of course be passing on the saving to our customers on all our services. So what does this mean?
It means our website packages are now even better value:
Chancellor Alistair Darling announced the temporary VAT cut from 17.5% to 15% in his pre-budget statement earlier this month in an attempt to increase consumer spending and help beat the credit crunch.
Practical tips for beating the credit crunch:
- Advertise – make sure local people know you are looking for work
- Get a website – a vital tool for all tradespeople, not only can you use it to fully show people what you do but it advertises your services 24/7, so you can constantly be winning new work
- Make sure you have business cards available to give to existing customers, friend and family – a good reminder to people when they are looking for help
- Review the services you offer, can you diversify? If you have a van there are lots of jobs you can do ranging from scrap metal collection, small moving services and much more – as they say in business think outside the box
- Do a special promotional price on a service – for example at this time of year there are lots of people looking for heating or boiler services (you could do a leaflet drop for this)
- Make sure you collect testimonials – you are far more likely to win a job, even if you are more pricey, if you come recommended or can show testimonials of your work to people
JuggleFrogs wants to help all we can to make sure you sail through the credit crunch, and into the new year with business thriving. We can sort your website, flyers, business cards, logos… Anything you need to get your name out there – get in touch we’d love to help you!
Call us now 01926 853 125 | Send us a message