So the dust has settled on Christmas, all the turkey has been eaten and the relatives cleared out… now it’s time to make the most of those kitchen sales!
If you are planning a new kitchen, the good news is you can get some amazing deals in the kitchen sales at this time of year. Loads of companies have slashed their prices and there are many end of line kitchens so make the most of the bargains in the kitchen sales.
Depending on your kitchen budget there are loads of options. Firstly, use the fantastic new kitchen ideas website to help find the kitchen you are looking for. It allows you to filter by style, colour, price and so on to give you ideas for the kind of kitchen you want. It’s time to ditch the scrap book!
Where are the kitchen sales?
- Wickes have 50% off some kitchen cabinets
- Screwfix always great prices on kitchen products
- Kitchens Direct every kitchen HALF PRICE and 10% OFF
- Don’t forget IKEA – January sales now on
- MAGNET just launched a huge new range for 2008
- William Ball visit the stores for ex display models on sale.
Kitchen sales shopping tips
- Make sure you know what you want. Spend time researching kitchen advice and ideas for design and style – the more you prepare the happier you are likely to be with the end result
- Measure your space and take all details with you when you go to the kitchen sales
- Document any questions you have so you are well prepared when talking to designers. Some of them will play hardball so you need to be ready
- If you go for end of line kitchens be prepared to compromise… And make sure you check for any damage
- If they won’t budge on price they are more likely to throw in some extras, a pull out cabinet for example or upgrade your work surface
- Above all it’s a big decision so don’t let anyone rush you in the kitchen sales
Good luck – and if you need any help with finding kitchen sales at any time of year let us know, as we are always on the lookout for kitchen bargains and end of line kitchens.